Saturday, July 12, 2014

Week 30: Makenzie

Taking pictures is a passion that I am continuing to develop, and I am so blessed when others allow me the opportunity to take their pictures. When my good friend, Bobbie, asked me to take her daughter's senior pictures, to say that I was excited would be an understatement. I was ecstatic!

Makenzie is a beautiful lady inside and out. She has a sweet, gentle spirit and an air of innocence that surrounds her. She gracefully went along with every whim her mom and I threw at her, and even chimed in a little of her own from time to time! Makenzie and her mom made my job so easy. They had thought about their vision for the pictures, and they came prepared with props and outfits. SCORE for me! All I had to do was point and shoot (well, almost).

Makenzie, I hope you love these pictures as much as I do. Remember to take the time to enjoy your senior year and really savor all the experiences as they come. This time passes soooo quickly, and life after high school just seems to go by at all too fast of a pace. I wish you nothing but the best throughout this year and in life!!

Much Love,
~ M ~







No comments:

Post a Comment