Monday, August 17, 2015

The Cox Family


It's always exciting when I get the opportunity to take pictures, but it's incredibly special when I get to take them for family! My cousin's beautiful and glowing wife, Jenny, called and asked me to take a few maternity and family pics before their precious new baby was born. My schedule was insanely hectic (hence the reason I haven't done any pictures lately!), but I jumped at the opportunity! 


Jenny is such a beautiful wife, mother, and friend. Her passion for life and her compassion for others, especially her sweet family, are evident in everything she does. She also has such a fun and sweet spirit, that I felt blessed to be a part of capturing this milestone for her family!

And to see my cousin, Jason, be so soft, kind, and gentle with his precious ladies, made my heart so full of joy! He is a wonderful daddy and husband to these two beautiful gals!
















And, not long after these pictures, they got to meet Madison, the newest addition to this sweet little family. She's just as beautiful as her big sister, and I know that she is going to be so loved with this crew!

No comments:

Post a Comment