Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Katie's Senior Pictures

I rarely take pictures these days. I simply don't have the time that I once did. However, I was beyond honored when my dear friend, Bobbie, asked me to take pictures of her beautiful daughter, Katie.

I love Katie's laid back, chill sense of style and approach to life. She has such a kind spirit, and the humorous things she says just make me giggle! However, she's a "no muss, no fuss" kinda gal, so I wasn't certain how long she'd humor us with the pictures! I must say that I am so pleased with how they turned out, and with her willingness to humor us until the sun went down! 
I particularly loved the images we captured on the tennis court. I always love grabbing shots that showcase a person's interests and passions!



Katie, you are a beautiful girl, inside and out! Thank you for your willingness to take these pictures...more for your mom than for yourself. I hope that you are happy with the decision to participate, and I want you to know that I enjoyed our time together. I hope this is a GREAT year for you, and I wish you nothing but the very best!


No comments:

Post a Comment