Thursday, April 24, 2014

16/52

Soooooo, I've been MIA the past few weeks. I had a dissertation proposal, a final exam, and a few end-of-the-semester assignments to finish up. One assignment stands between me and freedom from school...it's due May 1!! I decided to take a little time to snap some pics this morning. My middle child was dressed for class picture day at preschool. He was too cute not to get a few quick pictures of. Praise the Lord for the shade in our neighbor's drive way, because our drive was a straight up sun fest. Haha!!!

In the first two he's saying "PRAISE THE LORD"!!!! In the last two, I got him to pause his morning worship long enough for a smile :)! I love this kid. He is so funny and so creative, and he's bold and fierce and NEVER afraid to be who he is!! Awesomeness right there!




No comments:

Post a Comment