Thursday, October 30, 2014

Haley's Bridal Pictures

Umkay! So, this is a very special post. Six months ago a young lady asked me to take her engagement pictures. I told her that I wasn't a professional, but she didn't care. She said she wanted me to try. So, I did. Not before I worried, fretted, and even thought I would throw up because I was so scared. But, I took them. She loved them, and, so did other people, so much so that I've started practicing my skills on the side and am booking a couple of sessions a month. Fast forward six months, and that same young lady asked me to take her bridal pictures. I was HONORED by the request (and simultaneously terrified again!). 

Hayley, you were a BEAUTIFUL bride, and I know that you are going to make an amazing wife and mother. You have a beautiful spirit that draws people in like a magnet, and your genuine love and concern for others radiates. I will say it again, I was BEYOND honored to be included in your special day!
















No comments:

Post a Comment