Thursday, October 30, 2014

Introducing Miss Avery Belle




So, my newest niece was born just a few short weeks ago, and my brother and sister-in-law asked me to take her newborn pictures. I am so eat up with her y'all, that I just can't stand it!! I am amazed to see my brother's tenderness with this sweet little beauty, and I am beyond proud of my sister-in-law. She went through labor like a champ, and is an excellent first time mom. I'm just honored to be a part of this new journey with them!!!

 

 These were taken just a few days after she was born. These pictures just don't do her justice!!! She is absolutely beautiful. And look at my sister-in-law!! No one would ever guess that she'd given birth just DAYS earlier!!!


What a precious little family they are!!!! Love you guys!

 





No comments:

Post a Comment