Thursday, October 30, 2014

Mia is 6 Months!!!!















I was so excited when my good friend, Cassy, called and asked me to take her daughter's six month pictures. I was also a good bit nervous (I seem to say that a lot!!), seeing as it would be my first time trying to still the movement of a very active little tot. Sweet Mia was just beginning to pull herself up, and she could roll and move like nobody's business. I just thank the Lord she wasn't walking yet!!! I'd of never kept up with her then!!




Cassy and her hubby, BJ, were such TROOPERS!!! It was an icky hot day, but they hung in like real champs!! Cassy came prepared with props that were special to her, and really had an idea of what she wanted. You know I love a mama who comes with a vision!!! Any who! It was a great afternoon of catching up with friends and capturing a few special memories along the way!!




 





No comments:

Post a Comment