Friday, January 10, 2014

2/52

My focus this past week has been, well, FOCUS! More specifically, taking a sharper image. It pains me to say that I hastily deleted my first photos of the week, because then you could really see the difference that a week makes. But, trust me, when I tell you that most of them were something of the blurred beyond recognition variety, like this example I found on the net!





A few showed a little improvement, like this one of my middle child doing what appears to be the chicken dance. Silly boy!!









Enter shutter speed and aperture! I found these handy little dudes waiting for me over in the manual mode of my camera. Oh what JOY they are brining to me :)!!! I froze time, as my youngest threw an epic tantrum! So happy to have it burnt into photographic recesses!!


And then there's this beauty. My pride and joy of the week. Using the (new found) power of shutter speed and aperture, I froze my babies limbs (at least in this frame) and allowed just the right amount of light to float into my camera, and VOILA! The final picture of the week. Ain't she purty??



By the way, all the photos posted today were edit free. Pure and simple, straight from my camera to you :). 

What do you think of this week's progress? Like the pics? How's your Project 52 or 365 going? I'd love to hear from you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment