Sunday, January 26, 2014

4/52

Shut the front door! I found the motherland this week...METERING!!! I've read about it SEVERAL times already, but really didn't understand it because I couldn't figure it out on my camera. Well, after reading it for the nth time, I figured it on my camera. I'm loving it!!!!

I also did the readings on composition, and this little gem was quite informative. Patrick's information on the rule of thirds, and visual weight, are some of the best and easiest to understand that I've read. I'm going to look into his dynamic tension and juxtaposition this week, too!!!

 What a difference WHITE BALANCE makes!!!!! Just check out my smurfalicious daughter (left picture) compared to my beautiful sunny girl (right picture).




Then my fabulous sister-in-law allowed me to take pictures of this happy little bug today!! Isn't she ADORABLE????





I hope you're enjoying this journey as much as I am. Leave some love below, share your story, or feel free to give me a little critique!!! 

Happy Snapping, 
~ Melissa ~

No comments:

Post a Comment