Tuesday, March 4, 2014

9/52: Playing with Light

Okay! So this week I did a little work...watching a few videos over at Adorama, like this one on depth of field by Mark Wallace. But most of my time was spent taking pictures and preparing for SPPPPRRRRIIIINNNNGGGGG BBBBRRREEEEAAAAKKKKK!!!! Praise the LORD it is finally here. It's actually more like Spring Catch Up for me, but, hey, I'll take what I can get these days!







So, this past Sunday I finally met with Haley and her beau to snap a few pictures. The occasion was their engagement and upcoming nuptials. I was so honored that she trusted me, a "newb", to capture these moments for them. And, can I just say it was so much fun running all over the town. They were up for anything I threw at them, and I must say that the result was some pretty great shots!








So, what are you up to this week? Let us know below!!!!

Happy Snapping,
~ Melissa ~

No comments:

Post a Comment