Monday, March 24, 2014

Catching up... 10/52 and 11/52

So, I'm a little behind on the blog. I've been snapping pictures, but I just haven't had the time to update the blog. Can you say end of the semester rush???? Add to that my 3-year-old's first black eye, my 16-month-old's first smashed finger in door (complete with ER trip), and now all three of our children either have sinus or ear infections. YIKES!!! Mama's got a reason to be a little behind ;)~!

Look at this sweet girl. I just wish she could see her beauty...inside and out like I do!!!
Look at those eyes! Gorgeous!!!
 Know what this picture taught me??? I need A LOT of work when it comes to lighting. I still don't get it right all (or even most) of the time :/!
I couldn't help but snag one of my sweet princess :). 


And, last, but CERTAINLY not least, check out this handsome sweet heart! That sweet smile and those beautiful eyes just make my heart melt :)!


No comments:

Post a Comment