Thursday, March 27, 2014

Week 12...

Sooooo, what am I up to this week? Well, in photography world, I'm getting out of my rut and back into the swing of things. With that in mind, I'm checking out what Courtney Slazinik at Click It Up a Knotch has to say about gettin' my groove back and finding my inspiration through tv. I don't have any sessions lined up for this week, so we'll see what kind of shots I can snag around the house in the next couple of days to share with everyone. I already have two sessions scheduled for April, and I had a friend ask about a May session just yesterday. It's so awesome when I get to snag some pictures for friends and family and improve my skills at the same time. It's something that I absolutely LOVE doing!!

In other news, have you seen these camera bags over at ShutterBag??? I think I just feel in love. Most peeps would be looking for a tripod purchase, a lens purchase, or something of the sort. Not me! As soon as I have the cash in hand, one of those bags will belong to me! They are FABULOUS!!!

Okay, gotta get busy. My full time job of domestic caretaker, student, and TA are calling for a little attention. Before I go, I'm extending a challenge. I share my pictures here each week, and I love doing it, but I'd love to see what others are doing. Want to share your work? Want to get feedback from others? Leave a little comment love below, and email your picture to me. I'll pick a few to post on the blog over the coming weeks.

Happy Snapping,
~Melissa~

No comments:

Post a Comment